Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cabinet of Curiosity

For our final project in studio, we were required to work with first year students and their designs to come up with our Cabinet of Curiosity design. Each of the 2nd year student had 3 first year student's design to work with. It was about a week's project that couldn't see the finishing result of the first year in order to create the best design for our cabinets, instead, we were only able to work with what their initial ideas and design were and went from there.

I believe if I had another week to work on this, it would have been a lot better since the progression of the design was moving in my favor, I just didn't have enough time to make it a final and clear enough one. Overall, I'm happy with the idea production of it in such a short time span. Below is my Cabinet of Curiosity - The transforming Hexi.

No comments:

Post a Comment