Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reflection

In the beginning of this semester, everything was so new to me. I had to learn about everything involving drafting and using certain tools to aid in my drawings. It seemed overwhelming, but as the semester progress it seem a bit easier, but yet still time consuming. I still had problems with little details here and there but the main focus of the objective was becoming more clear and easier to understand as well. It was interesting to do all of these drawings but it was also stressful at times when I couldn’t get it right. In the end, everything was finally coming to a close and I actually learned quite a bit. I’m sure there is plenty more to learn and I’m actually looking forward to it and does much better next semester with prior knowledge and what to expect.

I believe my most successful drawing from this semester was the final project drawing we had to do because it consisted of more than one drawing assignment. It also looked the best, composition wise and texture. I actually spent almost the same amount of time working on this drawing as I did with other drawings, but had a better feel for it. Probably due to getting used to the drawings by now and things were easier to understand and figure out. All-in-all, I had a good semester.




No comments:

Post a Comment