Friday, September 23, 2011

Inferno

Tonight, my crew & I are hosting an event @ Inferno downtown Greensboro. Inferno is one of the hottest clubs in Greensboro, and we have the privileged to own the place for the night. Usually we host special events like these over @ Greene Street, but we're switching it up and making things more interesting this time around. We get to invite all our friends out for a good time, party, dance, and actually make money as well. Making new connections around town, as well as developing human relationships is a bonus to these events. I enjoy it, but sometimes during the working hours into the night, I have to work more than I can party. But hey, this is for the people that comes out, and if they're having a good time, I'm having a good time. Usually our events are somewhere between 350-600+ people. I know, that's quite a good number of audience. We're becoming quite well known in the club industry, and soon we'll be on contract to host monthly promotions! Now it's time to go get some errands done and get ready for tonight. :D

P.S., I wanted to write this before I go out tonight, in the event that I am too unstable tomorrow morning to write about the actual event itself. Ya knowwww what I'm sayyyyingg?

No comments:

Post a Comment