Friday, September 30, 2011

Speech Analysis

To be honest, I believe my speech could have been a bit better organized. I had this pre-set organization going on in my head, and it seemed like the right flow to go at it, but once it was over, and Patrick told me what could have been better, I realized the flow didn't match up as good as I had thought. Although, the layout of the presentation was a great way to illustrated m point and lead into the next setting, I just went about it the wrong way by skipping around.

As for the speaking goes, I can speak in public when I know it's not a given point in time, but when there is one, all these pressure builds up. It's gradually getting better though, and if I practice a bit more I know I can remain calm throughout the whole presentation to do a good job.

The information that the speaking intensive gave was a bit helpful, but since it was given only with a day in advance of the presentation, not everything was taken into consideration when I was presenting. I didn't have time to go back there as well.

The next one will be much more clearer and organized, since I already have some experience with this first one and the nervousness shouldn't be too much anymore. I will also spend a bit more time practicing prior to the actual date so that I will know what and how to address all of my relative information to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment