Friday, September 9, 2011

YES! I.O.B Project

Yes! I got the project that I wanted to work on most this semester, which was the Industrial of the Blinds. This place is just full of inspirations and will definitely motivate me to come up with something meaningful for them. When I heard my name called out during the group selections, I wouldn't help but say "yes" out loud after knowing I was in the project I wanted to be in. There are some great people in my group as well, and I believed we'll have an amazing time all working together in this fantastic project.

We assigned a group leader, which was Katie, and listed other things we needed to address. I feel comfortable talking and communicating in this group, and I believe there has to be a certain comfort level in order to do well with group settings. I'm just happy I get to do a meaningful design first this semester before anything else, so that my motivation doesn't disappear halfway through the semester! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment