Wednesday, September 7, 2011

PROJECT/SKILL ASSESSMENT

I feel that the best project that I can contribute to the most is the one involving the Industries of the Blind. I chose this one for many reasons.

+ I'm more inspired & motivated to work with this one.

+ This is one reason why I got into the design field: to help others achieve a better life through design, and I feel that these people have a better story to tell to the outside world and I would love to be a part of that story/history.

+ I'm touched by the workers there, it gives me great pleasure to be able to do something for them.

+ I feel the type of work involved with this one is also closely related to what I want to do in the future.


These are some of the reasons why I would want to pick this project over the other ones. As for the skills I see that I can bring forth to help my group, there are a few that I believe will really help in this type of project.

+ I'm patient & listen in to others. This will not only come in handy when there are many different options but after they are done, I can tied everything everyone says, and then give suggestions to join ideas together.

+ Even though I tend to let others express their ideas more often, I'm not afraid to speak up if I sense something doesn't go with a certain flow, or give my opinions then and take charge if necessary.

+ I can be a great follower, but during those difficult times I can also be a leader if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment