Friday, September 23, 2011

Photoshop'ing!

The image I choose to recreate is of the following:

I took this on my X10 Android phone. The scenery was very pleasant that day, and the view was just amazing.

The next two photos I found on google, (link to direct sites at the bottom). I'm very interested in the club scene, since I do promotional events for them, so I opt to go this route.




The final product:


The first photo I chose was a daytime photo, the perfect weather condition for site seeing. As I incorporate my style and nightlife into the photo, I chose to make it seem like one of DC's hottest club, with the rays of lighting coming out from the open window in the building, and casting a magnificent glow onto the water. It's like one of those rave parties with neon lights all around. Good DC by day, gone bad by night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment