Friday, September 30, 2011

Nothing In Particular

I just wanted to take this time to blog about something random, something unrelated to everything, yet it still ties in everything. Lately, studio and other classes has consume the majority of my time, which that's how it should be. If I'm not either working on one assignment, I have many others to partake upon. These blog post are getting quite easy, though, maybe through the repetitive action every week to post up a few. I'm hardly at my apartment much besides the weekend. I used to have time to play some soccer here and there, but with the schedule, it has been a bit difficult. Although, I did managed to play one time this past week. I'm no longer breathing so hard and quick to burn but like in the beginning of the semester. Trying to at least participate in soccer once a week will help me feel better, and allow me to build up my endurance and stamina slowly. I don't mean a quick 30 minute session every time we play either. I'm talking about 2 hours to 3 hours of play every single time. Usually I have a hard time with the first game but as it goes on, I get more energy for some reason. So this will take care of my workout sessions that I no longer have time to do as well.

So, pretty much it looks like it's just going to be Studio & Soccer here on out, until the weather gets too cold to be outside playing that intensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment